“good crazy golf place”

Junior Brown's UV Crazy Golf and Balladium
Reviewed 2 July 2012

My kids loved it they thought it was brilliant to play crazy golf in the dark with all the uv lights

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Its a good idea, an indoor crazy golf course in the dark, it has been done well, with smoke blowing machines and special effects etc. when you hit your ball through certain obstacles, it is however quite easy and is over quite quick, especially when you have a 4 year old holding on to your leg all the way round because he has suddenly become scared of the dark !
In the Balladium, you basically have a red and a green (or blue, can't remember) team, you have to shoot ball at targets about the other teams heads to score points, whoever has the most points at the end of the 5 minutes wins, I imagine this to be a good laugh if there was a group of you, it was fun me against my 4 year old, but he had trouble hitting the targets above my head, so I was having to throw balls up so he could score some points and win ;o) (well thats what I told him anyway).
Think it cost us about £5 total for both activites so it was not that bad pricewise.
As I said, ok to burn 30 minutes of your time.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

We went on a rainy afternoon and had soooo much fun a little expensive but worth it.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Took my 9 year old to this UV crazy golf and was really impressed with it. Firstly, it looks FAB... great effects. We also got the tickets for Baladium and enjoyed our 5 minutes blasting each other (and of course the targets) with the balls. Considering doing his birthday party there this year. Were there about an hour and it cost £8 (we picked up a voucher outside for child to go free).

We will return!

1  Thank DevonBluefish
Reviewed 1 March 2012

this attraction was fun for the family when the weather was bad, although a little over priced for what it is.

1  Thank Sarah L