“Great fun but far too expensive”

Junior Brown's UV Crazy Golf and Balladium
Sheffield, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great fun but far too expensive”
Reviewed 4 April 2013 via mobile

Great to be able to play crazy golf indoors and in such cool surroundings. The holes are well thought out and even the balls glow in the dark. The staff were really welcoming and friendly. However, it is simply too much money for what it is. It was nearly £8 for me and my 4 year old son to play 9 holes. To place this in context, we played 9 holes for £1 each at Trago Mills the very next day. Not as good but it's only crazy golf after all!

Visited April 2013

Torquay, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“It Was Ok”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

It was okay but had only a few courses. I would recommend the Pirate Crazy Golf near it. I went there with my dad and I told him it wasn't very good but he still took me. Luckily mum took me to the Pirate Crazy Golf : )

Visited September 2012
Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“15 mins of mild fun”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

So short. What a waste of money. Glow in the dark nonsense if you ask me so go on paignton pier instead

Visited March 2013
Paignton, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing golf”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

It is so much fun with friends and families. I love the wonderful bright colours which are fluorescent I think the word is I'm only 13 anyway it is a little bit pricey but still worthwhile. However it is only good if you have any time on your hands because you would be done half and hour maximum. Recommended for families with young children

Visited March 2012
Sutton, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Lovely chap on desk tells you the best deal and there is no rush. great fun! the fluorescent lights were great fun and the golf holes were a real laugh for our family.

Visited October 2012