“Lovely Scones”

Warren's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Paignton
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We Always get our Scones from Warrens ,they do Safron Scones which My Husband likes , they are Lovely ,Like the Plain ones too ,and they are a fair size ,they will even Sell youClotted Cream and Jam to go with them ,or you can eat in if you prefer, staff always helpful and Polite .shop very well presented and clean.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Lovely and clean shop every time I am on holiday or I am going shopping I alway have to come in and get a pasties or cake.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Whilst I agree that the food served is decent enough, I think Warren's prices are getting more and more ridiculous - £4 for a large pasty, £1.20 for a belgian bun, need I say any more. This isn't an artisan bakery, it's a chain. I'd rather support Hallett's at Warrne's prices.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Whenever i am in Devon I always look for a Warrens as there eccles cakes are reaaly good. I managed to find a Warrens every day whilst we were on holiday. They are lovely. suasage rolls are good as well.

1  Thank Allan B
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Staff were very helpful and the quality of the food very good for taking on a journey. Very good range of products