“Mess”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 July 2017

If I could have left zero I would have, I have never walked into such a filthy place the floor was covered in rubbish and most tables were absolutely cover in chips, empty containers did not really notice as we walk in as we went straight up to the counter to be served as it was not that busy. Then we turned round to get a table and we nearly dropped, I must say the staff were friendly enough and the food was fine, but we left 85% of it as I would not even let my dog eat in there. Disgusting mess will never go in there again, photo to follow could not take more as did not want people think I was taking them of them, but most tables were like this. Pull your finger out else you will lose so many customers , I have been in KFC when you have been really busy and it's not ever been like this so please don't blame it on that.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Went to the drive through tonight with a friend, ordered £54 of KFC, got home 5 mins later, it was cold, the order was missing 3 items, the last time I went to KFC was at least 3 years ago, it was rubbish then and still is, please please don't waste your money !

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Come here regularly as live within the area, it seems every time the staff don't have a clue what there job is as out of the visits I've made every time they seem to get my order wrong wether they have forgot to put a side in or they mix up an order with another one. Seems to be very poorly managed.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Went for kfc Friday evening and tables and floors filthy. We wasn't the only ones to notice it shame the kfc staff were blind to it. Shocking and will not be back might aswell eat out of the bins.

1  Thank HunterH134
Reviewed 27 February 2017

On our day trip to Paighton we decided to go to the local KFC for a boneless banquet meal,exellant food ,good service,very polite staff,really enjoyed the meal here unlike the meal we had in KFC in Exeter the day before, we would definatly visit this KFC again