“KFC needs to reads these reviews ”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #159 of 199 Restaurants in Paignton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this KFC as our boys enjoy the food but the restaurant and organisation is really bad
This restaurant does get really busy but the staff seem to be lacking guidance as the person on the till stops to do each customers drinks so the queue just backs up whilst they have two staff prepping meals and not seen a table cleaned or chair wiped in all the times we have visited and as this food is generally eaten with your hands I believe cleaning should be high on the agenda as we have been when bins are over spilling,tables are dirty, grease on the chairs and the car park looking like a new home for sea gulls as the bins are not emptied. If there is any management then they are not visible when we have been there

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Well what can I say visited here the Saturday before last and had the mighty bucket for one it was amazing all items I would give 10/10 the service is brilliant as I don't drink fizzy drinks we asked for the drink to be exchanged for an extra portion of chips and the chicken to be thighs only I did not know that you could do this but they did. Everything was freshly cooked and amazing and the service was excellent 10/10 for everything.
Sadly we went back on Monday this week when it was quiet and the chicken pieces had been in the warmer for some time as they were dry and hard, the chicken strips were ok and the hot wings were like concrete as they were so old scored 3/10 overall the only decent thing was the chips which were fresh score 3/10
Basically if its busy then go in and you will be happy if its quiet drive by and go elsewhere. Hopefully someone there reads reviews and will take note as I enjoy kfc when its good but feel cheated when its bad.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

If I could have left zero I would have, I have never walked into such a filthy place the floor was covered in rubbish and most tables were absolutely cover in chips, empty containers did not really notice as we walk in as we went straight up to the counter to be served as it was not that busy. Then we turned round to get a table and we nearly dropped, I must say the staff were friendly enough and the food was fine, but we left 85% of it as I would not even let my dog eat in there. Disgusting mess will never go in there again, photo to follow could not take more as did not want people think I was taking them of them, but most tables were like this. Pull your finger out else you will lose so many customers , I have been in KFC when you have been really busy and it's not ever been like this so please don't blame it on that.

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Went to the drive through tonight with a friend, ordered £54 of KFC, got home 5 mins later, it was cold, the order was missing 3 items, the last time I went to KFC was at least 3 years ago, it was rubbish then and still is, please please don't waste your money !

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Come here regularly as live within the area, it seems every time the staff don't have a clue what there job is as out of the visits I've made every time they seem to get my order wrong wether they have forgot to put a side in or they mix up an order with another one. Seems to be very poorly managed.