“WOW !!!”

TJ's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 185 Restaurants in Paignton
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We pride ourselves on having a unique combination of menus; with our Tapas style menu consisting of over 25 smaller portion dishes that can be ordered individually as a starter or in multiples to provide a complete meal - a very social and interactive style of dining, promoting lively debate between couples, families or groups until a compromise is reached concluding everyones preferences. This runs alongside our 'Chefs One Plates Menu', vastly different in content, these main courses always including a succulent Steak. These frequently changing dishes focus on our chef's culinary and artistic skills creating thoughtfully flavoured and beautifully presented meals. Lovingly prepared to order, using, as often as possible locally sourced fresh seafood, meat and vegetables.
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
“WOW !!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

If you are in Paignton you must visit this restaurant. Not only are the views and the staff superb but the food is to die for. As a coeliac eating out can be very difficult and dangerous, but not for this restaurant. Everything is home made and cooked to order. I had some of the tastiest gluten free food I have ever eaten. It is a tapas style menu with great sized portions. My only down side was I forgot to take my camera for photos of the food and the views. I would most definitely eat here again. I would highly recommend the chicken and chorizio in a peppercorn sauce, the garlic king prawns with cherry tomato and the pork in a cider sauce. In fact I would recommend all of the food. Great choice, great wine, great views and great people.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jean M

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fantastic !”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Visited last night based on other reviews to celebrate my husbands 50th. When we arrived the table was decorated as was the window personalised. We were a party of 9 ranging in age From 11 through 73. We ordered a selection of dishes and sides and wow what can I say... Absolutely delicious and bursting with flavour. Without exception all 9 of us absolutely loved our food. Would thoroughly recommend :-)

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Shepps2014
Derby, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great meal”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The food was excellent with plenty of choice both food and drink. The staff were just as good and friendly. Great views across the harbour well worth a visit

• Visited May 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that TJ's is rated #1
Amazing views, amazing service, and amazing food! We arrived a couple of minutes before it opened, so we were guaranteed a table. We were seated where we could see the beautiful harbour and we're served quickly by the lovely, bubbly staff. It was our first time eating here and got great advice. Food was full of flavour, exactly what we expected and we left very pleased!
10000000% recommend! - if you don't check it out, you'll be missing out!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sophie S
“Fab fab fab!!!!!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Food excellent, service excellent! We always book in advance so that we're not disappointed, food is fresh and you won't be disappointed, I would defo recommend a visit. When we visit Paignton we always go there it's just fab!!!

• Visited May 2014