All reviews beefeater next door beefeater restaurant air con adjoining beefeater meal deal beef eater white rock building work wet room main road top floor ample parking family room budget hotel night's sleep excellent stay bus stop
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I stayed with my husband on the 28th September 2013 at the premier inn. I was greeted by the nicest, kindest and most helpful person I have ever had the chance to meet at any hotel. I have stayed at a lot of premier inn but none of them had anyone as helpful as Tracy.
The rooms of course were lovely as always at any premier inn.
I will definitely be booking this hotel again.
Thank you Tracy for making our stay pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tim F, Manager at Premier Inn Paignton South - Brixham Road, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of the Paignton South Premier Inn. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that the team made you feel so welcome and looked after. I will be passing your kind words onto both Tracy and the General Cluster Manager regarding her service. I hope to welcome you again soon to Paignton South Premier Inn.

Kind regards

Tim Foulkes
Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed 8 October 2013

we stayed here with 2 young children for a weekend break. the hotel is lovely and clean and the staff are really friendly, we had a package that included our breakfast and evening meals at the restaurant located next door. this hotel is situated away from the front (about 5-10mins by car) with all attractions near by would highly recommend staying here

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

I would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding your stay at the Premier Inn Paignton South. I very much appreciate your recommendations; the team and I hope to welcome you back to Paignton South Premier Inn in the near future.

Kind Regards

Tim Foulkes
Premier Inn Team Leader

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We all enjoyed our short stay at the Premier Inn not only because of the great location which is perfect for visiting lots of places but also how friendly and efficient all the staff were. This coupled with a comfortable and clean room rounded off by very good food.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

A great place to stay and relax, we had a very warm welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Having a restaurant next door was brilliant, we ate all our evening meals there, superb service and food..

Room tip: Keep clear of large parties of under twenty fives, they tend to make lots of noise and slam doors late at night.
Date of stay: April 2013
Reviewed 17 September 2013

For £89.00 just for a room is costly. I had breakfast at the beef eater next door. £8.00 some for all you can eat, let's face it not many can eat that much, should have more options? There should be better cost of the food you eat.

• Trip type: Travelled on business