Premier Inn Paignton South - Brixham Road
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Paignton
“bathroom”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed in a disabled room as I have balance and co-ordination problems. I was about to take a bath on my first morning, I stepped into the bath and luckily for me I had my husband with me to help me because when i put my weight on the bath to put my other leg in I slipped on the bottom of the bath and bruised my knee quite badly, on reporting it at the front desk I was told there were only 7 anti slip mats in the whole hotel and I should have requested one. The lady on the desk was helpfull and I had to fill in an accident report. Its not good enough, there should be an anti slip mat as standard in disabled rooms and it put a bit of a downer on my stay

Room Tip: Ask for anti=slip mat as soon as you arrive just in case
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Susan H
Tim F, Manager at Premier Inn Paignton South - Brixham Road, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you very much for your review. I am so sorry to hear about your experience in the bathroom. If you do ever stay with us again, give us a ring and we will try to allocate you into our walk in wet room. Otherwise, we will of course provide you with an anti- slip mat. From your review markings, you seemed to enjoy the other aspects of your stay, which I am delighted about. We hope we get the chance to welcome you back again in the near future.

Premier Inn Team Leader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Lovely clean and spacious room. Immaculate bathroom. Comfy , clean beds. Beds made and clean towels every day. Lovely touch when they left an anniversary card on our bed from all staff! Slight noise from road and building work outside. Grumpy waitress in restaurant who was very unapproachable on first morning.

Redditch, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here on a Wednesday night and everything was as required. Reception service was excellent. Very friendly indeed and very efficient. Room was more than adequate - clean and spacious. The whole complex was ultra modern and very clean. Value for money indeed.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to write this review. Each and every one of our team at Paignton South puts the guest at the heart of everything that they do. We are glad to see you experienced this first hand. We hope we can welcome you again one day soon.

Andover, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Was worth the visit
Needed to relaxation friendly staff made visit worthwhile
Service excelentb room compatable ideal for all amenities
Good nights sleep undisturberd
Only had to get in touch with reception if needed anything

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review. Thank you for choosing Paignton South as your destination of choice for your relaxing getaway. We hope you had an amazing time in Torbay. We always do our best to ensure a great nights sleep for our guests, but like you said, reception is always on hand if needed. We hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Ross On Wye
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is one of the newer Premier Inns and so everything is in good nick, clean and fresh. Usual Premier Inn facilities. Nice BeefEater restaurant next door for breakfast and I had an acceptable evening meal there as well. Staff helpful and polite. Very easy parking and convenient for other things - there was a supermarket and petrol station about 500 yards away. Working here on a business trip I would recommend. I'll be booking again for another trip in a few months time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank memberRossonWye
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Lovely Hotel, very helpful Staff. Comfy beds, lovely bathroom, with places to put your vanity case. Enough towels. Tea and Coffee in the rooms. Spotlessly clean. Quiet - no noise at night. Breakfast is wonderful, will please even the most awkward eater. A very good range of beverages. Helpful staff always.

2 Thank carolravenhall
Tim F, Manager at Premier Inn Paignton South - Brixham Road, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Thank you for your review on Paignton South. We are so glad to see you enjoyed what seems to be every aspect of your stay! I will pass on your kind words to the restaurant too. We hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Paignton South Premier Inn
Marlborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 May 2014

A short overnight stay at this hotel. Check in was quick and friendly. The room was spacious, light and clean. The shower and bathroom were also clean. Slept very well on a comfy bed.

I wish all the budget hotel chains were as good as this

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Pete J
Thank you for your comments. We are so glad to hear that you had such a pleasant stay with us at Paignton South. The team work exceptionally hard at maintaining and keeping the hotel spotless for our guests to get the best chance at having that great nights sleep. We really hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Paignton South Premier Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paignton
Travelodge Paignton Seafront
#4 of 17 in Paignton
The Redcliffe Hotel
The Redcliffe Hotel
#6 of 17 in Paignton

Been to Premier Inn Paignton South - Brixham Road? Share your experiences!