“What a great little find !!!”
Review of Sea Snacks

Sea Snacks
Ranked #138 of 187 Restaurants in Paignton
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Well we were just on an outing doing jobs in paignton had come over from Brixham where we live,we fancied some seafood for lunch so I looked on line and found this little hideaway it was great! Very fresh tasty food served with a smile will definatly visit again thank you.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Me and my family was on holiday in Paignton and really fancied a crab sandwich, after alot of hunting we found Sea Snacks and the friendly gentleman explained to us how all the food was local produce and fresh. I had a crab sandwich and the wife had a prawn sandwich and it was the best sandwich we had ever had, it was that nice we went back and had another before we went home , and the ice cream is top notch too. The staff couldn't have been any more pleasant and helpful. We will be visiting when next in devon. Craig , Annmarie, Holly and Jessica from Birmingham.

2  Thank cossieman
Reviewed 11 January 2013 via mobile

We came here due to a good reccomendation from a friend. The place was very clean which is reassuring as its speciality is seafood. We were also pleased to see a 5 star food hygiene rating in the window! It was refreshing to see sooo much variety of seafood as the local area lacks a choice considering we are so close to the sea! Me and my partner went for the salad boxes that are made up fresh using all local produce, I had a prawn and crayfish salad and my partner had a fresh crab salad, the friendly gentlemen that served us suggested we try the octopus, well wasn't it a surprise! I have neer tasted anything like it, So we bought a tub to take home with us. I can't wait to visit again and try lots more seafood with such friendly service!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

SeaSnacks has got to be the best seafood outlet in Torbay. It is located at the end of the Esplanade in Paignton and offers a wide choice of fresh delicious seafood, Langage Ice Cream and other tasty snacks most of which are sourced locally.
The staff are very friendly and helpful and are happy to provide information regarding the products they sell.

Reviewed 30 September 2012

A small venue providing BIG flavour!

Sea Snacks is a new seafood outlet at the end of Paignton Esplanade offering fabulously fresh seafood dishes as well as a large range of quality ice creams and coffees. I tried a freshly made crab salad with a side order of octopus, and I couldn't fault it!

If you want a change from the run of the mill fish and chips then pop into Sea Snacks and you won't be disappointed.