“Great afternoon out”

Reach Outdoors
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Paignton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Reach Outdoors provides outstanding Adventure for all. No previous experience is necessary as our highly experienced and qualified instructors will safely manage your session ensuring you learn skills and most importantly have great fun along the way! Reach Outdoors have won the certificate of Excellence in every year of operation since its inception in 2012. We have won the Gold award for the best activity or sporting experience in the Devon tourism awards in both 2014 and 2016.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Really great afternoon out. Patient, calm instructors found perfect balance between managing risk and pushing us to push ourselves. Recommended.

All reviews
"mixed ages"
in 5 reviews
"an amazing experience"

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had a beautiful, sunny day in an idyllic location. An easy pace, no pressure, gentle encouragement all lead to a fabulously fun and exhilarating experience. Thanks Phil for your instruction.
Excellent birthday present, thanks Louise!!
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Rachel is lovely and clearly loves what she is doing. She encouraged me all the way and will definitely go again. I enjoyed the bits I did but will be back to do the high jumps. A magical afternoon.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Warm seas! A boiling hot morning in a gorgeous location, what more could I ask for a perfect coasteering adventure. Phil's easy going manner and saying 1, 2 , 3 Go! Gave me the confidence to jump of higher and higher rock faces, I amazed myself and my friend whom I previously warned she would have to push me off crying for me to jump, but it was AMAZING! Loved it!

Louise V.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Thanks fellas for a great trip. The 8 of us were well looked after, well fed and well watered! We even managed to see some porpoises - though we couldn't quite catch them. The kit that was provided was all high quality and the kayaks were big enough for all of our own personal equipment. A thoroughly enjoyable couple of days on the water (and, on occasion, under it (in a good way!))

Colin