“YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!”

Lush coffee
Lush frappes
Lush smoothies
Cheap

I love this coffee house
Even made us a coffee when he was closing !!!! Xx

Reviewed 3 July 2013

Had seen reviews about Neffys selling gluten free food so thought I would give it a try whilst in Paignton.
Not disappointed, good value for money and friendly staff would recommend!

Reviewed 10 May 2013

I love love love Neffy's. I am a huuuge Frappe fan and I've tried every frappe available to me and i have found Neffy's to be the best. Most frappes taste bland, tabbacco like, but Neffy's frappe is soo thick, smooth, creamy and the 2 shots of coffee is amazing! The manager is friendly and will customize your drinks to your choice. Neffys also do a points card, you get the 9th drink free! And i go every day so I get a free drink every couple of weeks! :)

P.s the drinks are cheaper then the other famous coffee shops. Much cheaper!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Service was very friendly and the latte excellent when I was desperate for a hot drink on a cold wet day in April! Shame the fruit cake was prepacked and sliced.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Excellent coffee, Fantastic staff, Kings hot chocolate is to die for. Perfect for cheering me up in winter . A Dog and Gay friendly coffee shop near the beach with relaxing music. can i say more..