“Top notch Italian”

The Italian Job
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Is a relaxed italian & mediterranean restaurant. The restaurant appeal lies not only in its seasonal country cooking, but also in its natural warmth and effortless italian charm. FAVOURITES Include breakfast all day bruschetta, pizza, pasta. Italian full menu.
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Just had a day out in paignton and was looking for somewhere for lunch and found this great little Italian. The lunch time specials are a great deal and the food is spot on. The pasta was great and looking at the pizzas arruving on other tables they are worth a try. If you are in paignton pop in its worth it

Reviewed 6 April 2014

1st visit to the Italian job and definitely won't be our last. Great service great food and home made Italian pizza at last :-))))))))))

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Authentic italian restaurant - good food and good prices! I visited twice during December and had the set menu but different choices each time. excellent food.

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I really love this food! I've been lots of times and the chef surprised me every single time.
You can choose among a wide variety of starters, pasta and pizza. Two different lunch menus are available at a very good price. And the Italian desserts... Absolutely delicious. Should taste them!
I'd recommend to my friends anytime. Congratulations.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We dined at this restaurant on Friday 28th Feb. The occasion was my niece's 18th birthday and there were lots of us! Firstly, the waitress was amazing! Friendly, professional and very efficient. The ambience was brilliant - you felt like you were in a traditional Italian restaurant. And the food.......quite simply was excellent in every way. Very traditional, authentic Italian and far and away the best food I have had in the longest time. The menu is vast and caters for all. I will be back in that restaurant like a shot - it suits all budgets and you are guaranteed a good night. Well done to the chef for accommodating us that night - I hope you are here for a long time to come!