“Brilliant food and restaurant”
Review of The Italian Job - CLOSED

The Italian Job
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Is a relaxed italian & mediterranean restaurant. The restaurant appeal lies not only in its seasonal country cooking, but also in its natural warmth and effortless italian charm. FAVOURITES Include breakfast all day bruschetta, pizza, pasta. Italian full menu.
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This was our first visit to this restaurant we shown to our table and given the menu our drink orders were taken, there was so much to choose from the menu in the end we both opted for garlic bread with cheese which was absolutely divine my husband and I enjoyed very much it indeed it was done exactly how we liked it. I had a Pizza and my husband had Lamb shank it was fantastic could not fault it after a short rest we had desert. Everything about our time in this restaurant was fantastic we wasn't rushed and the staff was very friendly and welcoming and a great atmosphere.
My husband and I will certainly be returning soon to the Italian Job to try something else on menu.
Jim and Penny.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Went for lunch had fresh pizza and pasta, they even cooked exactly what we asked for which wasn't on the menu for our son! Hawaii pizza was lively lots of cheese too. Will return and recommend! Drink sizes are good value too!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Great experience at the Italian job. Best pizza i have ever tasted, my friend had pasta and was equally impressed. Typical italian atmosphere. The welcoming from the chef was really inviting. Definately the best place to eat in Paignton. Great value for such tasty food. I would recommend it and i will certainly come back again soon. Happy customer :-)

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Crispy pizza bases made by a lovely fella manning the restaurant by himself. It was quite a wait however well worth it as the food was tasty and good value.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Visited in 2013 whilst at the old premises in Hyde road.. Since moved to Victoria st and the experience wasn't a good!

We returned as the food was lovely but have to say this time I was disappointed.. The portions seem to have halved too!

Last time I had lasagne it was in a deep filled dish and spilling all over the sides.. This time it was in a shallow small oven dish and was only half full! Would of had more in a microwave meal and it didn't have much taste either

Service was good and friendly so it's ashame, don't think we'd go back