“Shocking, don't bother with this one.”
Review of The Italian Job - CLOSED

The Italian Job
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Is a relaxed italian & mediterranean restaurant. The restaurant appeal lies not only in its seasonal country cooking, but also in its natural warmth and effortless italian charm. FAVOURITES Include breakfast all day bruschetta, pizza, pasta. Italian full menu.
Bristol
“Shocking, don't bother with this one.”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

The food was awful, I sent my pizza back. The wine was of a poor quality. My partners bolonaise was plain but edible but again unappetising. Expensive for the standard.

• Visited May 2014

Christchurch, Dorset, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Had such a lovely night. Mussels in white wine and garlic were outstanding. Pizza calzone yummy, just a shame they had no Tirimasu. Doesn't look much from the outside but wait until you get in and eat. Great.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Alison H
Paignton, United Kingdom
“Great taste of Italy”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We just popped in for a bowl of pasta before an evening out, but we will definitely be returning to explore the extensive menu further. Both our dishes were delicious and, as others have commented, it is well worth waiting to have the food freshly prepared with real Italian flair.

It is so nice to have a reasonably priced Italian restaurant in town with a really authentic feel to it and a laid back trattoria atmosphere. I really do hope that they do well and that locals give it the support it deserves - we certainly will!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank SueCose
Totnes
“Delious pizza!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Both my Mum and I a very delicious pizzas here today. Really good food prepared to order so it was a bit of a wait but well worth it! I highly recommend them. Very reasonable prices too!

• Visited May 2014
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Brilliant food and restaurant”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This was our first visit to this restaurant we shown to our table and given the menu our drink orders were taken, there was so much to choose from the menu in the end we both opted for garlic bread with cheese which was absolutely divine my husband and I enjoyed very much it indeed it was done exactly how we liked it. I had a Pizza and my husband had Lamb shank it was fantastic could not fault it after a short rest we had desert. Everything about our time in this restaurant was fantastic we wasn't rushed and the staff was very friendly and welcoming and a great atmosphere.
My husband and I will certainly be returning soon to the Italian Job to try something else on menu.
Jim and Penny.