“very good Indian food”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
south west
“very good Indian food”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We used to go here when visiting my mother when it was called Cilantro and we loved it. We were disappointed to hear it had changed hands, but the reports of the new restaurant were good so we thought we'd give it a try.

The service was very good, the menu a little different and the food was even better than before. This is one of the best Indian restaurants I have ever been to. We will most certainly be visiting them again.

Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Devon delight”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was a wonderful eating experience. We were on a club weekend away and decided to try East in the West. From the moment we entered until we payed our bill and left was excellent. We were greeted and shown our table by a genuinely friendly and enthusiastic staff and we all felt welcome and un rushed. The food was excellent and all 7 of our party have vowed to return when we are back in Paignton.

“Perfect in every way.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Best Indian I have ever tasted. Would defo come come back. Looked after my daughter and we were made very welcome

Risca, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were recommended this restaurant by our b&b two beaches. It was fantastic the best indian we've tasted. The welcome was friendly, its nicely decorated. The service was very prompt, they cooked my meal to my preference and it was spot on. The flavours were brilliant. The coconut rice extremely fluffy...cannot say enough. Would definitely recommend. Cant wait to go back.

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Top Standard!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

One of the best Indian restaurants ever.
Having watched the cookery show of Chef Dinesh in torquay food festival I decided to visit East in the west for a family meal. We had a warm welcome on arrival and the staffs were very attentive and helpful. Food was served in copper buckets which I think was a clever idea. I should say having had Indian meal in different regions in UK, this was the best ever Indian I've had. Very different and tasty with top notch service. Well done to Dinesh & team.