“Excellent”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We had a very good evening. The attention to detail and the staff were really helpful and friendly.
The food was excellent - could not fault anything

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Visited with my wife and friend who actually lives in Paignton.Each time my wife and I visit our friend we make a visit to this wonderful restaurant.Staff are so polite and the food is excllent.We will be back again Sandy Kevin and Stan

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We visited tonight for a drink and main course and have to say what a wonderful experience it was!
We were greeted with a warm welcome and smiles and offered a choice of tables for the two of us.
After being seated and our drinks order taken, a bottle of red wine and sparkling water, we were given the menu and left to make our choices.
On ordering, we did have a few questions about some of the dishes, to which 'Ramesh', our waiter, was more than happy to answer and advise.
The meal was served, piping hot and presented wonderfully.
I had Telugana Garlic Chilly Chicken (Hot and Spicy) and my husband had Chettinadu Kozhi Varutha Kulambu (Very Hot and Spicy).
Both meals were thoroughly delicious with the service from the waiters second to none. They were attentive without being intrusive.
All of the prices are reasonable for good quality food.
A highly recommended restaurant for couples, families or large parties, so don't delay try it one day!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We ordered a takeaway following a meal when we saw others collecting theirs. So ordered at 7 pm and they told me it would be ready at about 7.45. I arrived to collect at 7.30 and sat and enjoyed a pint of Kingfisher lager whilst I waited. My takeaway arrived with me at 7.48 (sorry to be anal but that's the crux). it arrived with an apology for keeping me waiting!!! When I arrived home we had been given an excellent meal, as good as we have eaten in the restaurant with the inclusion of a portion of poppadoms and chutneys - thank you.

It's so nice to find somewhere with such a friendly and efficient service it the same time. Keep up the good work.....

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We have just had a fantastic meal here. The best Indian meal we've had. The service was excellent and the staff welcoming and attentive. It was a wonderful dining experience and we will definitely be back again soon.