“Great!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
London, United Kingdom
“Great!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

We've had a few excellent deliveries since my last review and this is now our first choice. Ms. L. takes your order helpfully and cheerfully and as they have number recognition repeat customers do not have to repeat who they are and where they live. Food is honest and good. In particular Kung Po comes with cashew automatically (essential!) and you can order thin noodle our preference to the standard thick in chow mein. Singapore fried rice is particularly good. They are also computerised so the price on their menu is confirmed during the call and is what you pay ... I sometimes find overcharging at other places but it never happens here. Your delivery comes with the bill fully itemised. Wok's Kitchen ticks all the boxes. Give it a try!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jeffuk4

London, United Kingdom
“First try .... great!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Placed our first order this evening. Desperate to find some good delivered food. Great and patient and informative help with my questions when ordering. Total and correct price given over the phone _ I always check my first order with a new place - and order delivered promptly and everything was present and correct with some free fresh prawn crackers. Excellent value, generous portions, and very high quality ingredients, which I appreciate. There was a feeling of honesty, integrity and care about the whole meal ... you know what I mean. :) They try!

Will be ordering again regularly ... probably tomorrow actually. Well done and thanks.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Jeffuk4
Paignton, United Kingdom
“quick, tasty and value for money”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My partner and I ordered a chinese from this restaurant last night and were not dissapointed,
we were told that there was a 1 hour wait on delivery and this was fine, however the food arrived within 40 minutes, piping hot and delicious.

What was a bonus was that they delivered and they took card payments unlike a lot of the other takeaway's nearby that require cash on delivery, so this meant we could order and pay before it got here and didn't need to go out to get the cash to pay.

I would highly recommend the crispy shredded chicken and the beef curry was one of the tastiest I've had in a long time.

We will certainly be using this takeaway again!

• Visited April 2014
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable takeaway.”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This was my first time trying Wok's Kitchen. The order was processed very efficiently by telephone, and the food arrived 45 minutes later, as I had been advised.

The food was flavoursome and enjoyable, and I shall certainly order from Wok's kitchen again. The portions were reasonably generous, and there's enough left over for a light lunch tomorrow. At around £10 per head for one of their set meals (including a £1 delivery charge), I think this reasonable value for money.

• Visited April 2014
Paignton
“Good Chinese Takeaway”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

The food from Wok's Kitchen is above average and probably the best in the area, although sometimes it can seem a little salty which could be just down to the fact that we usually only have a little salt on our food at home. When we visited to order in person, the service was reasonably quick and just gave us the chance to nip into mini-market a couple of doors up to get a bottle of wine. They have the facility for you to order in advance over the phone as well and will also deliver to your door. I would recommend this place.

Visited January 2014