“Awesome food!!!!”

Ranked #3 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Paignton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Delicious food, quality service, a clean and friendly atmosphere!! And to top it off -Vimto on tap!!!! Epic!!!! Can't wait to go back!!!! Cheers Frankies !!!

1  Thank Debra T
James N, Owner at Frankies Breakfast Bar & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you so much for your review it's very greatly appreciated! Frankies x

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We went for the all you can eat breakfast, the place looked deceptively small and I could not see how an all you could eat breakfast would work.
It did work, our egg order was taken, this means the eggs are cooked fresh and to order, we chose scrambled, they were creamy and just right. Thick fresh bread was delivered to our table, on which we had our own toaster, this is a brilliant idea our toast was hot fresh and I could lightly toast it just as I like. You can help yourself to the hot plate of bacon, sausage, mushrooms, hash browns, beans, tomatoes, fried bread and black pudding. The bacon was thick and they had a selection of well done to lightly cooked.
My only feedback was the selection of jars, they had a huge selection of jams, chocolate spread, peanut butter ect. We chose the raspberry jam which was nice but I was suspicious of other people using there cutlery in the jars and potentially contaminating the jar.
Overall, very good value, cheerful staff who worked hard to look after there customers. Good breakfast.

1  Thank salamandaj1
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Unusually we stopped at a self-catering place and needed somewhere for breakfast. It was only because we looked for an alternative that we found Frankie's and that short walk proved well worthwhile.
Open at 8am (only one other is open before 9am), the range and quality of the menu is superb for a place of this size. The service is excellent, the prices laudable, and value for money unbeatable.
Note if you go for the full English the 'small' option is anything but small.

1  Thank Anthony P
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We found Frankie's thanks to a friend. We was so glad that we did. Every day I had to have a breakfast good quality food quick service. I have to say like the idea of the toaster on the table not many places you get nice warm toast extra marks for that. My Wife had to have the Cheese on toast and it was perfect for her. Perfect amount of cheese on for a Cheese lover. My Wife only likes a weak latte and even this was no trouble for the staff, and they managed to make it to perfection for her. We decided to try lunch to compere it with Breakfast, apart from a couple moaning about everything lunch was also perfect and very quick service also a very nice price for two lunches. Thank You Frankie's for making our Holiday. We Will Be Defo Back Soon.

1  Thank Dave J
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Went to Paignton to catch up with the family down in Devon on holiday and decided on arrival in Paignton I needed a spot of breakfast and stumbled upon Frankie's breakfast diner on the 'Golden Mile' in Paignton. Having ordered a normal breakfast, I wasn't prepared for the size of it! A good job I didn't order the big one! Great taste, full of flavour and you get to toast your own bread at the table.

Nestled amongst the hustle and bustle of the main drag for holiday makers, Frankie's is ideally situated for filling up and very good value for money indeed. Immaculately clean and a very cheerful service from hard working staff makes Frankie's for me a no-brainer next time I go to Paignton. I love it!

2  Thank Nickerty