“Best nights sleep ever!”
Review of Yoga Loveliness

Yoga Loveliness
More attraction details
Owner description: Kundalini Yoga with Mindfulness is a powerful combination that detoxifies, strengthens and tones the body, whilst relaxing and taming the mind. The exercises, which are fun and dynamic are suitable for everyone regardless of their age or level of fitness as modifications are offered for each exercise allowing everyone to practice at their own pace. After actively moving the body, the class culminates with a relaxation. This allows the benefits of the physical exercises to be integrated into the energetic body as well as promoting deep relaxation of the body and mind. There are new students arriving every week and most who come for the first time have never done yoga before. The classes are a mixture of beginners through to advanced; men and women of all ages, shapes and sizes. Real people moving their unique bodies with awareness of their personal strengths and limitations. I know it can be intimidating going to a new class for the first time, but we are a friendly and welcoming bunch and would love to have you share this incredible practice with us. Please bring some water, a blanket and a mat if you have one, otherwise you are welcome to borrow one.
Reviewed 14 May 2014

After attending this class you are guaranteed your best nights sleep ever! It's a great class and you leave feeling flexible and chilled. Julia is a very inspiring teacher :)

1  Thank GilsterPaignton

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I used to run competitively in ultra- and mountain marathons until sustaining a lower back injury in 2004, compounded by a climbing accident in 2006. I've had a great deal of problems with my lower back and pelvis since then and have tried many different forms of rehab and pain management with varying degrees of success. I started weekly yoga with Julia in January and can honestly say that in a few short months I've seen an amazing transformation in the flexibility, mobility and stability of my back, so much so that over the bank holiday I was able to complete my first run in six years!
Julia is a fantastic teacher and the class is very friendly. I was worried that as I'm often the only guy in the class I would feel uncomfortable or out of place but far from it - I really enjoy the type of yoga and find it both physically and mentally challenging.

1  Thank Gary W
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Well where do I start.....a truly lovely class, which suits all abilities, so you can go at a pace that suits you. Julia often gives information on the poses about the health benefits of the different positions, which I find really useful. The relaxation at the end is absolutely divine, melting away any stress. Since doing yoga, about 16 months now, I've lost inches around my body and have improved my strength, flexibility and tone throughout my body, I'm delighted with the results. I would thoroughly recommend this class to anyone, as it is great for fun, relaxation, fitness and health!

2  Thank Kathryn W
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I have had a lot of experience of Yoga in the past, mainly Hatha,( when I was fit, healthy and young), and Julia's classes have probably been the most beneficial. They are light-hearted and fun, but also as intense as you want them to be. Julia gives help and encouragement to everyone, no matter the level they are working at, and the relaxation/meditation is great, too. I have always come away feeling great and keen for the next time. Julia creates a lovely energy in her classes, and is a joy to know and work with.

1  Thank Ann A
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Julia and me studied together at the same yoga school and I had a chance to experience her as a teacher, too. Her classes are well planned, she is excellent in bringing people together and her calm voice is perfect for the final relaxation and visualization. If you have a chance, do not hesitate to join her classes! I highly recommend them.

1  Thank kariotka