“Such a missed opportunity”

Brewers Fayre Inn On The Quay
Ranked #137 of 181 Restaurants in Paignton
Price range: US$13 - US$19
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Languedoc-Roussillon, France
“Such a missed opportunity”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2009

The location is superb - views over Torbay to Brixham and Torquay. The staff and service are a joke. Waiting ten minutes without anyone behind the bar on an August Sunday is ridiculous. A guest of ours waited over an hour for food (on a weekday lunchtime!!), before demanding his money back and leaving. Get your act together - you have a potential goldmine there!!

2 Thank RichardfromFrance

Devon, England
“Cold dried up food and a bad attitude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2009

My son and I stopped here for an early evening meal and it is one of the worst places I have ever visited. I ordered soup and a roll for starters and when it came the soup was almost cold. I waited 30 minutes to get the attention of the staff. They took the soup away and heated it up. but then I tried the slice of baguette and nearly broke my teeth. One side was all soft and the other end completely rock hard.
I tried to overlook this and we sat waiting for another 25 minutes for our dishes to be taken away - let alone for our main courses. In the end we gave up, paid for the starters and left (after our change was nearly thrown at us).. Needless to say, we will will not be returning.

2 Thank ChesMummy
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2007

ok

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“With a supervised play area, its great if you have kids. Not expensive either, with freindly staff. Right next to the...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2007

With a supervised play area, its great if you have kids. Not expensive either, with freindly staff. Right next to the beach.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook