“Great little place”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We've eaten here quite a few times and the food and service has always been great. The staff are very friendly and down to earth (unlike some of the other eateries on Holywood), there's a great variety on the menu, they always have a few daily specialsand the prices are very reasonable. I'd recommend Enigma to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Enigma

Reviewed 10 December 2011

My wife and I were told by friends to try Enigma restaurant in holywood . So we did we were greeted with a smile from the waiter who showed us to our table . The atmosphere was very pleasant and as was the resturant as well . There was a great choice of menus and beautiful choice of daily fish special . I chose the monk fish special which was with scallopes topped with a bacon & asparagus salad it was out of this world full of flavor and well presented . My wife had the fillet steak surf & turf which again was FAB . All in all this is one Resturant that you should visit one of the best

1  Thank Gerheart
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I am, as my long suffering wife would say, very critical of the food and service I receive while dining out. I always think that looking forward to eating out is usually the best part. However not in this case. The place was clean, warm aND VERY INVITING. The staff were friendly, helpful and indeed tried to please without being "in your face". The food couldn't be faulted. There were four of us. Mains were steak, surf and turf, sea bass with a tapenade crust and cod with a piri-piri dressing. All were declared delicious. Great selection of wines and beers. Total success. Have already booked to take friends.

1  Thank Gerald E
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Very nice restuarant with pleasant staff and good service with good food reasonably priced

1  Thank nitraveller
Reviewed 23 November 2011

I was there for dinner, my partner had a delicious meal, 2 starters and two main courses and a bottle of wine all for under 55pounds. I had one of the three fish specials, hake, it was cooked to perfection. The restaurant was warm and inviting, however music could have added something. It was busy early on and later the restaurant was relaxed and very enjoyable. Overall a wonderful experience, very friendly and attentive waitress.

1  Thank Pinkfeet2