We had our sons wedding reception here 3 weeks ago. Absolutely amazing in every way. From the minute we arrived to the minute we booked out, everything was just perfect. The food at the reception was absolutely beautiful, and everyone has been saying how much they enjoyed the meal and how high the standard of the food was.The stuart suite where the reception was held is a beautiful room, All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful from the waiting staff to the lovely doorman who walked me to my car under his umbrella to keep me dry. Breakfast the next day was also lovely with a good variety.The grounds are just beautiful and we had some lovely wedding photographs taken there.
So all in all we have nothing but praise for the culloden for making our son and daughter in laws big day just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on the wooded slopes of the Holywood hills, overlooking Belfast Lough, is the magnificent Culloden Estate and Spa, one of the most prestigious 5 star hotels in Northern Ireland.Originally built as an official palace for the Bishops of Down, the Culloden stands in 12 acres of beautiful gardens and is 5 miles from Belfast City Centre. The exclusive Spa offers health and leisure facilities, and a full range of ESPA spa therapies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Culloden Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden Estate And Spa
- Culloden Estate Hotel Holywood
- Culloden Hotel
- Culloden Estate Holywood
- Culloden Estate & Spa Holywood, Northern Ireland