“The perfect wedding”

Culloden Estate & Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Holywood
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We had our sons wedding reception here 3 weeks ago. Absolutely amazing in every way. From the minute we arrived to the minute we booked out, everything was just perfect. The food at the reception was absolutely beautiful, and everyone has been saying how much they enjoyed the meal and how high the standard of the food was.The stuart suite where the reception was held is a beautiful room, All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful from the waiting staff to the lovely doorman who walked me to my car under his umbrella to keep me dry. Breakfast the next day was also lovely with a good variety.The grounds are just beautiful and we had some lovely wedding photographs taken there.
So all in all we have nothing but praise for the culloden for making our son and daughter in laws big day just perfect.

1  Thank gajoma
cullodenhotel, General Manager at Culloden Estate & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

Dear Gajoma

In response to your TripAdvisor review, I wish to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments for others.

I was delighted to learn that you had found the Culloden Estate & Spa to be “Prefect”. Within the Hastings Hotels Group one of our vision and values is “Passionate commitment to excellent service” this is about making sure every guest has a very special experience, something which my team and I are committed to. We do not want to meet your expectations we want to exceed them every time.

I would like to thank you once again for your comments; We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Culloden Estate and Spa in the near future.

Mr Stephen Meldrum

Write a ReviewReviews (1,815)

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Wonderful experience at Culloden Spa. Roisin at reception was extremely friendly, helpful, and gave all the information needed to make this a great time. Treatment was really relaxing, I had a full body massage which left me feeling great with lovely soft skin. My therapist was Tressa., who was extremely professional. I was spending the day with my daughter we had a wonderful time and also enjoyed lunch at the Zest Bar.
Well worth a visit.

Dear Magsrea

I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks for your very kind comments about the Culloden Estate and Spa and particularly about our staff.

I was delighted to learn that you found our staff to be “extremely friendly and helpful”.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Culloden Estate & Spa in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

We stayed at the Culloden as part of a concert / room package. We only stayed one night and I wish we stayed longer (it was booked out). The garden is beautiful. We took our 1 year old son with us, and this didn't cause any problems. We hired one of their recommended babysitters, Louise, and she was brilliant.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
cullodenhotel, General Manager at Culloden Estate & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2012

Dear HappyFamily23

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Culloden Estate and Spa with potential travellers. I would also like to express my thanks at your very kind comments.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

We spent 2 nights at the hotel. The staff were friendly and efficient and overall it is a beautiful hotel. It provided us with the perfect base for exploring the Belfast area. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
cullodenhotel, General Manager at Culloden Estate & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

Dear Heidi2000

I wish to thank you for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to learn that you are planning on returning to the Culloden Estate & Spa. We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing the Culloden Estate & Spa for your trip to Belfast.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

If ever you want to give yourself a treat and feel on top of the world go and stay in the Culloden Hotel. The peacefulness of the rooms, the relaxed restaurant and bar facilities coupled with a top class service situated on grounds of natural beauty with spa facilities to hand what more can anyone ask for. Its definitely a hotel that will impress you and keep you smiling. Deirdre and Jane

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Deirdre S

Thank you for taking the time to write to a review on Tripadvisor.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your very kind comments regarding the Culloden Estate & Spa.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

We stayed 2 nights in this amazing hotel. The staff , service and food were all first class. We also used the Spa which was such a relaxing experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone and cant wait for our next trip back there.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
cullodenhotel, General Manager at Culloden Estate & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Dear Joanne M

Thank you for taking the time to write to a review on Tripadvisor.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

My friend and I stayed here for two nights for her birthday. It's a beautiful hotel, gorgeous room and grounds, fantastic views. The breakfast is ridiculously overpriced, £20 per person for a buffet breakfast that was nothing to write home about. We used the health centre on the Monday, the pool, the jacuzzi and the steam room. They were lovely, clean areas. We didn't encounter many staff but the ones we did come across were pleasant and professional. Not my favourite hotel but it was lovely.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Megsni

With regards to your review of your experience in the Culloden Estate & Spa, I wish to thank you for taking the time to leave your opinion on tripadvisor.

I was delighted to learn that you found the Culloden Estate and Spa to be “a beautiful hotel, gorgeous room and grounds, fantastic views.

Mr Stephen Meldrum

Also consider these accommodations in or near Holywood
Rayanne House
Golden Mile
Europa Hotel - Belfast
Stormont Hotel
#11 of 47 in Belfast

Been to Culloden Estate & Spa? Share your experiences!