Stayed on business with a group. Excellent service, food and rooms. Could have stayed on to soak up the grounds and atmosphere but had to come home. The food was excellent and a very impressive wine list too. Staff friendly and very professional.
Apart from a soft bed (personal choice would have had a firmer one) I cannot find fault
For the cost I would be pushed to recollect a better hotel.
Very handy for Belfast City Airport too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on the wooded slopes of the Holywood hills, overlooking Belfast Lough, is the magnificent Culloden Estate and Spa, one of the most prestigious 5 star hotels in Northern Ireland.Originally built as an official palace for the Bishops of Down, the Culloden stands in 12 acres of beautiful gardens and is 5 miles from Belfast City Centre. The exclusive Spa offers health and leisure facilities, and a full range of ESPA spa therapies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Culloden Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden Estate Hotel Holywood
- Culloden Estate And Spa
- Culloden Hotel
- Culloden Estate Holywood
- Culloden Estate & Spa Holywood, Northern Ireland