I have stayed at this hotel twice in the past two weeks. First trip was with my elderly parent and the most recent trip was with my partner.
On the first trip, I can describe our trip in one word 'exceptional' in terms of the quality surroundings, well presented room and the all-round high levels of customer service. The service was consistent from the moment we walked through the door in terms of being met by the concierge and the pleasant staff who checked us in at reception. My parent has particular medical needs and felt very comfortable at the hotel as these had been catered for in full with regards to the type and location of the room (close to the lift). In the restaurant, again we had a very pleasant experience with the menu being tailored to our specific needs and the very special attention to detail by the staff on duty - namely Ryan and Rachel. A special mention to Ryan who was extremely attentive and a real ambassador for genuine customer service within the hotel. We both thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the hotel and will most definitely return very soon.
The most recent trip was with my partner. We arrived and were met with the usual great customer service at reception. The receptionist remembered me from my previous stay and could not have been more helpful in terms of making arrangements to book our dinner in the restaurant. We arrived for dinner and were seated in the lounge and given menus. the restaurant manager - Peter - took our order and soon afterwards, we were shown to our table. We were served by Ryan who also remembered me from my earlier stay and his high level of customer service was very consistent. Our meal was very nice and the entire dining experience was extremely pleasant. Breakfast then following morning was very good and despite it being a weekend morning, we were seated and served immediately. Again, the restaurant was well staffed and customer service was high on the agenda.
All in all, my two recent stays were fabulous and I will be returning very very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on the wooded slopes of the Holywood hills, overlooking Belfast Lough, is the magnificent Culloden Estate and Spa, one of the most prestigious 5 star hotels in Northern Ireland.Originally built as an official palace for the Bishops of Down, the Culloden stands in 12 acres of beautiful gardens and is 5 miles from Belfast City Centre. The exclusive Spa offers health and leisure facilities, and a full range of ESPA spa therapies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Culloden Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden Estate Hotel Holywood
- Culloden Estate And Spa
- Culloden Hotel
- Culloden Estate Holywood
- Culloden Estate & Spa Holywood, Northern Ireland