1,920 results
All reviewscultra innmitre restaurantafternoon teabeautiful hotelupgraded to a suitemacaroonscrozier loungestar experiencefirst classpure luxurythe general managermain restaurantfrom start to finishdrawing roomhastings groupducktop class
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Beautiful hotel, stunning grounds and the rooms are luxurious. The hotel is only about 10 minutes drive from the airport making it very accessible.
The spa is glorious and I would definitely recommend a visit.
Finally, very friendly, courteous and lovely staff. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We decided to have a meal in the Culloden as a special treat for our Wedding Anniversary, I have to say with complete honesty we could not find fault with anything, the food was superb and the staff could not do enough for you, the Hotel is beautiful with lots of lovely comfy places to sit and enjoy the view or take afternoon tea, after our meal we sat out in the foyer with tea and petit fours, it was a lovely way to end a very nice evening.

Fine dining at its best, well worth every penny,
Hope to stay overnight next time.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Our one night stay at the Culloden was very good. We arrived late in the evening, and had a light dinner in the bar. Food was very good, and the two bar staff on duty were excellent - very personable and friendly. Room was absolutely fine, as was breakfast. Grounds of the estate are well maintained and picturesque. Only slight hiccup was lunch service at the Cultra Inn which was rather slow and delayed our departure.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here recently with my husband had a fabulous time from check in so smoothly and professionably handled by Rachel. Our room was amzing absolute luxury. All of the staff couldnt do enough for us especilly Peter and Ryan who were excellent at catering for our every need thank you. Breakfast was very relaxed from start to finish and a great range of food on offer. Thank you to everyone cannot wait to return.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the past two weeks. First trip was with my elderly parent and the most recent trip was with my partner.

On the first trip, I can describe our trip in one word 'exceptional' in terms of the quality surroundings, well presented room and the all-round high levels of customer service. The service was consistent from the moment we walked through the door in terms of being met by the concierge and the pleasant staff who checked us in at reception. My parent has particular medical needs and felt very comfortable at the hotel as these had been catered for in full with regards to the type and location of the room (close to the lift). In the restaurant, again we had a very pleasant experience with the menu being tailored to our specific needs and the very special attention to detail by the staff on duty - namely Ryan and Rachel. A special mention to Ryan who was extremely attentive and a real ambassador for genuine customer service within the hotel. We both thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the hotel and will most definitely return very soon.

The most recent trip was with my partner. We arrived and were met with the usual great customer service at reception. The receptionist remembered me from my previous stay and could not have been more helpful in terms of making arrangements to book our dinner in the restaurant. We arrived for dinner and were seated in the lounge and given menus. the restaurant manager - Peter - took our order and soon afterwards, we were shown to our table. We were served by Ryan who also remembered me from my earlier stay and his high level of customer service was very consistent. Our meal was very nice and the entire dining experience was extremely pleasant. Breakfast then following morning was very good and despite it being a weekend morning, we were seated and served immediately. Again, the restaurant was well staffed and customer service was high on the agenda.

All in all, my two recent stays were fabulous and I will be returning very very soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family