1,923 results
All reviewscultra innmitre restaurantafternoon teabeautiful hotelupgraded to a suitemacaroonscrozier loungestar experiencefirst classpure luxurythe general managermain restaurantfrom start to finishdrawing roomhastings groupducktop class
Reviewed 5 November 2013

First time here for a wedding, and I have to say it was beautiful and I only stayed here one night, and that alone made me want to come back. The grounds are beautiful, especially with the view. The staff were nothing but friendly.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We stayed here to be near our family for a big family gathering. This was our little treat to ourselves. Great treat. Very friendly and felt at home here. Some hotels with less stars make me feel uncomfortable about dress codes, expectations etc. Here we felt at home right away. Nothing was too much for them but in the nicest possible way.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I have stayed at the Culloden several times. The rooms are always good however, my recent stay had no view at all. (room 209) It wasn't particularly a problem for me as I was over with work so was more focused on the comfortable bed, great service, etc. Couples wanting a nice break away should double check first to avoid disappointment.

There was a room hiccup during my first stay, (several months ago) when we found (after our torturous car and ferry journey ) that our room wasn't ready, despite being told we could check in at that time. The two hour wait was softened by complimentary tea and coffee however, this we had to ask for.

Staff couldn't have been better for my most recent trip especially the reception staff that left me breakfast at reception at 5am before my flight and a member of the bar staff (didn't catch his name but he had only worked there a week or so) who was incredibly helpful.

Room Tip: Call up first. avoid rooms at the start of a corridor. I was woken up with banging doors constantly and ask for a view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Beautiful hotel, stunning grounds and the rooms are luxurious. The hotel is only about 10 minutes drive from the airport making it very accessible.
The spa is glorious and I would definitely recommend a visit.
Finally, very friendly, courteous and lovely staff. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We decided to have a meal in the Culloden as a special treat for our Wedding Anniversary, I have to say with complete honesty we could not find fault with anything, the food was superb and the staff could not do enough for you, the Hotel is beautiful with lots of lovely comfy places to sit and enjoy the view or take afternoon tea, after our meal we sat out in the foyer with tea and petit fours, it was a lovely way to end a very nice evening.

Fine dining at its best, well worth every penny,
Hope to stay overnight next time.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple