My wife and I had the pleasure to stay for one night at the Culloden Estate and Spa
From the moment we arrived we were blown away by the quality of service we received.
After checking in to our lovely room we went to the Spa for treatments. What a great Spa experience with a beautiful relaxing atmosphere. Sports massage, Indian head massage and Reflexology were expertly given by Catherine and Natasha. After a couple of glasses of Prosecco we ate in the Mitre restaurant. A top class dining experience!
Goats cheese Avocado salad, Squid, Venison and Toffee Sundae were a gastronomic delight while breakfast the next morning was of the same high standard Thank you to Kirsty, Amy and Gary for making the experience so special!! See you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on the wooded slopes of the Holywood hills, overlooking Belfast Lough, is the magnificent Culloden Estate and Spa, one of the most prestigious 5 star hotels in Northern Ireland.Originally built as an official palace for the Bishops of Down, the Culloden stands in 12 acres of beautiful gardens and is 5 miles from Belfast City Centre. The exclusive Spa offers health and leisure facilities, and a full range of ESPA spa therapies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Culloden Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden Estate Hotel Holywood
- Culloden Estate And Spa
- Culloden Hotel
- Culloden Estate Holywood
- Culloden Estate & Spa Holywood, Northern Ireland