My friend took me to culloden for a surprise afternoon tea. It was brilliant from the welcome to the service. It was just fab. Everything was just perfect. The staff were so friendly and attentive. We were given a beautiful table overlooking the lough and gardens.
I will definitely be back. Gorgeous for a wee special treat for someone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing high on the wooded slopes of the Holywood hills, overlooking Belfast Lough, is the magnificent Culloden Estate and Spa, one of the most prestigious 5 star hotels in Northern Ireland.Originally built as an official palace for the Bishops of Down, the Culloden stands in 12 acres of beautiful gardens and is 5 miles from Belfast City Centre. The exclusive Spa offers health and leisure facilities, and a full range of ESPA spa therapies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Culloden Estate & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden Estate And Spa
- Culloden Estate Hotel Holywood
- Culloden Hotel
- Culloden Estate Holywood
- Culloden Estate & Spa Holywood, Northern Ireland