Culloden Estate & Spa
  • Bar/Lounge
US$125
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$135
US$129
TripAdvisor
1,834 results
All reviewscultra innmitre restaurantafternoon teabeautiful hotelupgraded to a suitecrozier loungemacaroonsstar experiencewedding anniversarypure luxuryfirst classthe general managermain restaurantfrom start to finishhastings groupduckdrawing room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This isn't just a hotel - it's an experience. From approaching the front door until you leave you are treated as a special person. The attention to detail is unequalled, the service faultless and the provision is something extra!
The Culloden just provides a taste of luxury whether it is an overnight stay or a quick visit.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The suites are superb
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
cullodenhotel, General Manager at Culloden Estate & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear PCliveR

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your very kind comments regarding the Culloden Estate and Spa.

I was delighted to learn that you found the service to be “faultless”. Within the Hastings Hotels Group one of our vision and values is “Passionate commitment to excellent service”.
This is about making sure every guest has a very special experience, something which we are committed to. We do not want to just meet your expectations; we want to exceed them, every time.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Culloden Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Fiona and I returned this morning to the Culloden 25 yrs after our wedding. We had a very tasty breakfast, excellent service, including surprise slate with icing and macaroons celebrating our anniversary courtesy of the hotel - nice little touch. The place retains the grace and quality we remembered. The view out over the neatly maintained grounds adds to the experience.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear David A

I would like to take this opportunity to express my thanks for your very kind comments about the Culloden Estate and Spa.

I was delighted to learn that you had such an enjoyable stay to celebrate your 25th wedding anniversary. I am extremely pleased that you found the service to be “excellent” and I sincerely hope the added touches made your stay even more special and brought back fond memories of the past for you both.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Culloden Estate and Spa in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have reviewed the hotel before but I have recently just had my wedding reception at the hotel and felt the need to say a few words. From start to finish the Culloden have been amazing, starting with the planning with Michelle to the actual day itself, the service was absolutely exemplary. The staff at reception, at the Stuart Suite, in the Crozier lounge, the porters, at breakfast and at the Spa were amazing all weekend. The food during the wedding reception was quite simply out of this world (my grandfather is still talking about the champagne sorbet!). Mr Drennan was an absolute star and kept us informed every step of the way, there was no request that he did not cater for. Laura and Tina were a great help in Michelle's absence and helped us ensure that all our carefully laid plans were executed to the letter. The grounds were absolutely immaculate and I look forward to seeing the photos that were taken on Saturday. Many of our guests have said that they will definitely be coming back and they have rarely been treated so well at a wedding reception. I worked in the hospitality industry for 8 years and I know the hard work and effort that goes into making everything seem effortless. On behalf of my new wife and I, I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make our wedding day so special. We our counting down the days now until we can return for our anniversary!

Sincerely

Mark & Lindsey

Room Tip: Any of the suites!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mark R

I was delighted to learn that the team at the Culloden ensured that both you and Lindsey had the most magical and special day for your wedding. I am overjoyed that the staff were able to accommodate all of your needs to ensure the day was a complete success.

It is always extremely positive to see personal mentions for members of staff who provided such a high standard of service to exceed our guests’ expectations. Your comments have been passed on to all those involved and they are all delighted that you and Lindsey are extremely satisfied by their services.

From everyone at the Culloden Estate and Spa, I would like to once again congratulate you both on your marriage and we look forward to welcoming you back to celebrate your anniversary with us.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

A snap decision to stay for our wedding anniversary in the hotel where we were married >40 years ago resulted in an excellent experience.
The included evening meal in the booking was very good with views over Belfast Lough and the gardens.
Breakfast was again excellent - the bacon especially good - probably the best we have had in this type of buffet serving.
The staff were all friendly and cheerful and Wi-Fi seemed to work throughout.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
cullodenhotel, General Manager at Culloden Estate & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Dul24

I was delighted to learn that we had the pleasure of welcoming you both back to celebrate your 40th wedding anniversary. I am overjoyed that you had an “excellent experience” and I sincerely hope it brought back some wonderful, happy memories of your special day forty years ago.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Culloden Estate and Spa in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We stayed recently for a family wedding and were delighted with the hotel. We had booked three rooms for the night of the wedding and although technically check in was not until early afternoon, the receptionist did her very best for us and managed to allow us access to two of the three rooms early. This made life so much easier for us! The rooms were all of a high standard and the bedding most comfortable. The wedding itself was in the Stuart Suite and was wonderful! What a beautiful view! Food was of a very high standard and service very good. The breakfast the following morning deserves a special mention! EXCELLENT! We all particularly loved the local produce that was used, we just wish we could have enjoyed even more but were still full from the night before! The grounds are most attractive and will provide numerous wonderful photo opportunities! Mind you I am still a little bemused at the sculpture opposite the front of the hotel! All in all a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear MGPMCC

I was pleased to learn that you had such an enjoyable stay and were “delighted with the hotel”. I am glad that the reception team were able to be so efficient and organise for you to get two of your rooms earlier than expected, making it easier for you all to get ready for the wedding. It is also wonderful to see you found the breakfast to be “excellent”. I will be sure to pass on these positive comments to all departments involved.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Culloden Hotel in the near future.