1,950 results
All reviews cultra inn mitre restaurant afternoon tea beautiful hotel upgraded to a suite macaroons crozier lounge star experience wedding anniversary pure luxury first class the general manager main restaurant from start to finish drawing room top class hastings group
Reviewed 20 June 2018

My wife & I had the privilege of being served by Kerri in the "Zest" restaurant at the Spa yesterday afternoon. We found her to be very friendly, helpful, & professional, & we consider her to be an excellent ambassador for the Culloden Estate & Spa organisation.
Mr & Mrs S Mansell.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
cullodenhotel, Guest Relations Manager at Culloden Estate & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Hello Mr & Mrs Mansell,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review of Zest and the spa.

I will make sure Kerri get's to read your kind words i'm sure she will be delighted and we're really pleased you had an enjoyable time with us.

We look forward to your return hopefully very soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

On arrival first impressions were fantastic, friendly helpful staff, beauriful surroundings.
However staying a week on business i noticed a significant difference in the way I was treated in comparison to other guests .. from day 2 staff in the breakfast room or the bar gave me mediocre service in comparison to other diners i.e tiast was served ti the table next to me when i asked ..i was told to get my own!.
Food was average and not worth the cost, had a lasgane for room service and it was inedible as too salty,.. cooked breakfast buffet style at £28 was dry and frazzled, however the porridge is amazing.
I waited to be seated at breakfast one morning another guest thought i was staff!
Locked out of my room every evening much to my annoyance!..such a shame i was hopinf to find a base so i can visit every 6 weeks.. but feeling like a second clasa citizen compared to every other guest makes me feel uncomfortable no matter how beautiful the surroundings are

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Moira H
cullodenhotel, Guest Relations Manager at Culloden Estate & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback of your stay at the Culloden Estate & Spa.

I'm delighted you received a warm welcome when you arrived but unfortunately you felt this wasn't consistent throughout your stay.

We take great pride in providing a 5 star experience to our guests and endeavor to meet all our guests requirements and needs, however we take all feedback very seriously and will ensure the restaurant is aware of your comments.

We would love for you to return again in the near future.

Well, three words.....
Fabulous
Fabulous
Fabulous...

About 20 of us for a retirement event in the drawing room. Stunningly beautiful room. Staff so professional (management, take note).
Food was so lovely.
I totally recommend.
5 STAR!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for you 'fabulous' review of the Culloden Estate & Spa, we're delighted that everyone had a great time celebrating the Retirement Afternoon tea.

We would love for you to return again in the very near future, perhaps stay with us next time and get to relax in the spa!.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Buffet was extremely disappointing. Soda bread was very dry and bacon was a very light pink and undercooked. Scrambled eggs were very watery and on the whole the breakfast was not warm. Endless supply of tea, coffee and toast which thankfully were warm. Was told by another guest we could have ordered a freshly cooked breakfast but we were not offered this. Unfortunately if you are in an executive or a suite the breakfast is the same. They say ear breakfast like a King, lunch like a prince and diner like a pauper. Sadly you definitely have this the wrong way round as dinner was exquisite and I enjoyed it even more after a cold breakfast. Room was very clean, bed very comfortable and Espa toiletries a lovely treat but I would not be in a hurry back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
cullodenhotel, Guest Relations Manager at Culloden Estate & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of the Culloden Estate & Spa.

I'm pleased you found the bed to be comfortable and liked the Espa products in your room, i'm also pleased you enjoyed your dinner and thought it was exquisite.

We strive to achieve the highest standards of customer service and pride ourselves on the local produce we serve up, so I thank you for your feedback about your disappointment with the breakfast on the morning of your stay, you should have been informed that we would make a fresh cooked breakfast to order however I can only apologise if this wasn't offered to you and I will communicate this to the restaurant.

We would love for you to return again in the future and i'm sure you will find that was not our normal standard.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I would like to pass on my sincerest thanks to the charming staff who assisted my parents who were at a wedding in the Culloden Hotel on Sunday 3rd June 2018.

My mother is in very ill health and unfortunately is using a wheelchair due to falling down the stairs at home resulting in breaking a bone in her pelvis.

From the moment they arrived at your hotel, from the concierge through to staff at the wedding ceremony and dinner, all could not have helped anymore.

As a family we regularly stay at Hastings hotels, including my wedding in the culloden on November 2007.

As a result of the excellent care and patience of all staff, my parents had a perfect day.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review of the Culloden Estate & Spa, I'm truly delighted that your parents had a perfect day and that we were able to assist in making it the day that it was for you and your family.

I hope your mother is making good progress and is on the mend!!

We would love for you all to return again in the very near future.