I have been travelling for in excess of 30 years and never have I stayed in a more welcoming Guest House. 7 of us needed comfortable lodging for our 12 night stay in Belfast for the World Irish dancing championships and this was the perfect place. Comfortable rooms, comfortable beds and all very classy. The owners Bernie & Conor were absolutely delightful as was each and every staff member - a special mention of Charles (Conor's brother). The breakfasts are AMAZING - the gourmet selections are to die for. We also had the "Titanic dinner" and every last detail for each course was impeccable. The three teenagers were thrilled to learn that there was complimentary wifi so that they could stay in touch with friends back home in Australia via facebook. Thank you to all at Rayanne House for making our stay in Holywood (which is a beautiful quaint town) very memorable. We miss you all already! Your Irish dancing friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayanne House offers a boutique experience where period meets present, charm & comfort, luxury & location, elegance & excellent service. Multi award winning Rayanne House is a unique period property with private grounds, parking and spectacular views over Belfast Lough. A genuine friendly welcome awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Rayanne House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayanne House Hotel Holywood
- Rayanne Hotel Holywood
- Rayanne House Holywood, Northern Ireland