Just returned from spending a weekend at Rayanne with friends on a visit to NI. The room was spacious and comfortable, with lovely thoughtful amenity boxes in the bedroom, with candles and fab shampoos etc - amazingly soft and warm dressing gown too! Decanter of port with chocolates added to the decadence, with a choice of wine to buy aswell.
We were greeted by Bernie at the door, who continued her warming welcome with a complimentary drink as we waited for a cab to take us to the Dirty Duck pub - much appreciated.
I could write reams about how good breakfast was, but I don't want to spoil it for your visit, the chilled porridge was amazing, as was the fruit compote with yoghurt and rum (although an unwise choice after a night on the guinness!) Boiled eggs were fab, as was the peanut butter french toast.
Can't rate this place highly enough, Holywood is a lovely part of Belfast, very close to the airport for a weekend visit (but not under the flight path) and close to the bay and the many golf courses too. Relaxing weekend full of laughter - made all the better for a comfy nights sleep and a bellyful of breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayanne House offers a boutique experience where period meets present, charm & comfort, luxury & location, elegance & excellent service. Multi award winning Rayanne House is a unique period property with private grounds, parking and spectacular views over Belfast Lough. A genuine friendly welcome awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rayanne House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayanne House Hotel Holywood
- Rayanne Hotel Holywood
- Rayanne House Holywood, Northern Ireland