Rayanne is a very smart BandB that is perfectly located for tourism in Belfast, Mountains of Mourne and the South East part of NI. It is located about 5 mins walk from the station and ten minutes drive to the airport. The rooms are very clean with lots of extras and modern bathrooms. Staff are discrete and incredibly helpful. The high point is obviously the breakfast - which is probably the best I have had! This is a top class place in this category and a credit to the region.
The only downside is Holywood. This is a BandB so you need to eat in town. However the dining trade seems to be going through changes as the recommended places were either closed, shut down or uninspiring. Shame as Rayanne is highly recommended for your visit to Belfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayanne House offers a boutique experience where period meets present, charm & comfort, luxury & location, elegance & excellent service. Multi award winning Rayanne House is a unique period property with private grounds, parking and spectacular views over Belfast Lough. A genuine friendly welcome awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Rayanne House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayanne House Hotel Holywood
- Rayanne Hotel Holywood
- Rayanne House Holywood, Northern Ireland