I have stayed here with my wife on two separate occasions now and cannot recommend this establishment highly enough. The rooms are perfect for a boutique guesthouse and the service is higher than that which you would expect were you paying 2 or 3 times the price.
On our second visit we had our 12 month old daughter with us and on explaining this to Connor over the phone he ensured that we had a room large enough to accommodate our travel cot.
Connor and Bernie are great hosts and have reached the happy medium of always being around should you require them yet never leaving you feeling awkward despite it being their home. I can vouch for the excellent breakfasts too as well as the great views over Belfast Lough.
The location is perfect for easy access to the City of Belfast as well as the delightful suburb of Holywood with its cafes, bars and classy restaurants and the wider tourist draws that Northern Ireland has to offer.
I have personally told all my friends about Rayanne House and hope that this review will also unlock this treat to many others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayanne House offers a boutique experience where period meets present, charm & comfort, luxury & location, elegance & excellent service. Multi award winning Rayanne House is a unique period property with private grounds, parking and spectacular views over Belfast Lough. A genuine friendly welcome awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Rayanne House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayanne House Hotel Holywood
- Rayanne Hotel Holywood
- Rayanne House Holywood, Northern Ireland