“Lovely stuff”

Skinners Cafe & Sandwich Bar
Ranked #20 of 54 Restaurants in Holywood
Description: Skinners Bakery - Cafe at the back of the Bakery. Best Pies we've ever had they make them there Good menu and prices. Service is excellent
Reviewed 24 January 2013

Great freshly baked food that you couldn't beat with a big F'in stick with a nail through it. Ill happily take a doasage of diabetes if it comes from eating buns out of this place. Personal favourite is the chicken and mushroom pie. Top marks old boy!

1  Thank jack_mowbray_11

Reviewed 25 October 2012

First visit today and I will most definitely be back - often! The most tempting array of food I have seen in a long time from biscuits, pastries, sandwiches, soups, variety of dinners but most importantly the most delicious Ulster Fry I've had - price £4.20. Soda bread, potato bread, pancake, sausage, 2 rashers of back bacon and an egg and no grease in sight. Tea is 95p for a large mug and comes in a teapot [milk & sugar on the table]. My friend had casseroled beef with potatoes and two veg and it looked delicious too. It will take me a while to get through the extensive menu but I'm determined to try!!
The staff were all kept very busy as it's obviously a very popular cafe and they were all extremely pleasant and helpful. Well done Skinners and I can't wait for my next visit.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

My husband and I wanted something to eat on the way back from visiting Belfast and we went to Holywood which has some nice shops. We popped into this bakery and found there was a cafe and sandwich bar at the back. Although it was past lunchtime we were welcomed into a clean warm cafe with an extensive list of food to eat. We chose the pies which we were told were made on the premises, these were the best pies we have tasted and served with freshly cooked chips. The food was reasonably priced and we would recommend it for its food selection, price and hospitality.