“A great hotel with fantastic views of the bay”

Culloden Estate Spa
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Holywood
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in this hotel a few times this year, the staff are really friendly and service is as you would expect - top notch. The ladies love the spa. Great views of the bay from the restaurant. A great hotel in Belfast.

There are newer reviews for Culloden Estate Spa

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I went with my friend to culloden spa for a relaxing day and it certainly was that! We used the pool and steam room when we arrived, unfortunately the jacuzzi was out of order. Then we had a coffee and lunch before going for our two hour treatments. It was lovely. The customer service was very good and we were even given complimentary drink as time of our treatments had to be changed. Overall it was a great day and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I and the Ruddock family would like to thank the Culloden staff for organising and delivering a fantastic night to celebrate my mums 70th birthday party. This was a special year for the family as my mum was turning 70 in June, it was decided by the family to hold a surprise birthday party for my mum inviting all her friends and family. From the preparation to the delivery on the night was absolutely fab...the staff were fantastic and very attentive. We also took the opportunity to stay overnight in the hotel as some family members lived a brave distance away from the hotel...the rooms were lovely and spacious and exactly as a 5 star should be!
I'd especially like to thank Jim (deputy Manager) and Craig Stewart (operations manager) for all there help and support in helping us celebrate a milestone in the Ruddock family. The night was a great success, enjoyed by every guest and had passed on very high remarks of the hotel and the staff which I would like to inform you of.
All in all, thank you to everyone involved in organising and delivering the party to a very high professional standard and I will definitely be recommending the Culloden hotel for functions and also overnight stays. I cannot wait to return for a relaxing weekend with my family.

Thanks again

Reviewed 20 May 2013

I indulged myself and booked in for a massage and facial. It was a real heaven like experience. I lay in the relaxation room before my treatment which was lush. I then got brought in for my treatment by the therapist Abby. She was so lovely and made me feel so comfortable in myself. The facial was so amazing and the results lasted for weeks. She gave me a massage well it blew my mind it was so great. I then went to the relaxation room and dozed off for half an hour as I was so relaxed. I booked in a month later for another treatment this time it was a sea salt scrub and a back massage. Well I swear this was one of the best experiences of my entire life!. These therapists are amazing she made my body feel the best I have ever felt my skin was glowing and there was no knots left in my back, my posture is better and everything. Natasha was magnificent she worked with me and my body and the results are incredible. I recommend to everyone to have a treatment at the spa it's worth every penny intact a bargin for how good you feel and really is a beautiful experience with fantastic highly trained therapists. I have been to other spas and no other place or massages can compare to the level of these girls there incredible.

2  Thank Siankeane
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Lovely pool, steam room, jacuazzi and sauna. Treatments available at a reasonable price. Absolutely relaxing environment to add to the whole hotel experience.