“No response to complaints”

Mountain Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Flint
Reviewed 14 December 2007

I have stayed here many times as my employer books me in every time I work in the area. Each time I encounter problems which, despite my verbally complaining & putting my concerns in writing to the owner, nothing gets done. For example, fittings missing in rooms. dirty clothes left in a room by previous occupier, no chef to cook breakfast. Also the rooms are poorly lit, which makes working in the room so difficult that I take a table lamp with me.

• Stayed: September 2003, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank paul0453

Reviewed 10 April 2006

My wife, 8 year old son and I stayed here for two nights at the end of March while we were in North Wales for a family funeral. Normally we would stay with family but the numbers arriving for the Service meant we had to find a hotel. It was a choice between this hotel and the nearby Travelodge due to budgets.
The room was fine with a double and a single bed. The bathroom was big with a decent size tub and shower. What let the experience down was the noise from people using the hotel bar and function facilities. On the first night a fight broke out in the car park and on the second night a drunk guest hammered on her room door for what seemed like hours until the hotel night staff let her in. We were tired and needed sleep during a stressful enough weekend to want to avoid this sort of thing.
The location is fine, easy to find etc. The views can be spectacular and I am sure that if they had rooms away from the bar area we might feel differently. However, they didn't.

• Stayed: March 2006
1  Thank Winiwanderer
A TripAdvisor Member
North Wales
Reviewed 8 January 2006

Nasty, we found it to be dirty especially in areas one would expect to be immaculately clean, kitchen etc.

• Stayed: January 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flint
Springfield Hotel & Health Club
Springfield Hotel & Health Club
#1 of 1 in Pentre Halkyn
Beaufort Park Hotel
Holiday Inn A55 - Chester (West)
Village Hotel Chester St David's
Northop Hall Country House Hotel
Travelodge Chester Northop Hall

Been to Mountain Park Hotel? Share your experiences!