Free cancellation until 26/07
US$72
US$52
Travelodge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Northop Hall Country House Hotel(Northop Hall)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$66
Beaufort Park Hotel(Mold)(Great Value!)
US$66
  • Free Breakfast
US$78
US$85
PremierInn.com
US$113
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

All reviewsfunction roommountain parkfantastic nightnext morninglots of parkingslept like a logfamily weddinghotel barmobility issuesspecial thankscarbonaradance floorgreat mealcomfortable roomstea and coffee making facilitiesan overnight stayfish and chips
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Stayed for one evening on business and was looking forward to relaxing after a very long day. Im no golfer so cant comment on the course but that at least looked ok.

On the outset I thought it looked ok but not as attractive as the pictures by any means.
I got my key and headed straight for the room to relax before getting an evening meal.

I walked towards my room up a steel staircase that is desperate to be painted! The first thing I noticed was stains on the cloth that hides the small window on the door which was not a god omen.

Ok here comes the rants!! The room smelt strange as it had not been aired out and they are so dark and depressing with old dated decor and furniure, the cups for making a brew had not been washed (could see the lip marks from guest previous), cobwebs visible on wooden beams, carpets knackered, blood stains on the towels that had been rammed on the radiators unfolded, shower head was broken so showering was hard work. The TV was the smallest I have ever seen!! At this point I was considering leaving but I was exhausted and also feeling a little unwell. I decided to suck it up and go for tea and foolishly chose the restaurant. After waiting 10 mins with no service at the bar I found the thai looking restaurant upstairs. The courses however did not reflect thai food but sounded nice so as I was in wales I went for the Lamb Shank which came with SMASH potato and hairy carrots. I am not a fussy eater by any means and can forgive the odd unshaved carrot but this food was just crap! I left this and went to the room to try and sleep on the lumpy mattress. I was visited by a moth the size of a bat which I had to lock in the bathroom!! It had gone in the morning, through the cracks in the loft space!

I went for breakfast expecting the worst and got it. The microwave was working overtime. I had had enough and wanted to leave but had to wait for the chef to come and take payment. 20mins of waiting around and I was at last free to escape this place. I had to drive straight home ill after the experience. Not saying it was related but helped me on the way. Stay in the nearest Premier Inn for less and at least you will get clean towels and a degree of comfort!! I have never ever complained before but this place is just rubbish

Room Tip: All the rooms look dark and horrid
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank familysalesman
Reviewed 6 July 2011

Terrible service, unhappy staff, very basic room (although described as luxurious 3 star accommodation), poor communication, an elusive "Thai" restaurant.

We booked a double room, had to ask for extra pillows, only one cup and saucer left for tea and coffee making, room was not serviced the following day (they couldn't get access because they had given us the wrong set of keys)...the list goes on.

Capped by a "thai" meal that we were looking to share with friends on the Saturday evening, in the new "thai" restaurant. No Thai was available, only the a la carte......we were given 2 versions of a menu, one of which was out of date. When the meals arrived, they weren't as descirbed on the menu. Wrong wine was brought to the table, the dishes did not arrive as described...it was laughable.

Would never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sharon H
Reviewed 21 March 2011

Hotel is pleasant, rooms a little basic but represent ok value for money. The staff however are superb, friendly, welocoming and helpful - some of the best staff I have encountered anywhere!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Baggieboy_9
Reviewed 14 December 2010

I stayed at the hotel for a month and could not say a bad word about it. The rooms are big, there clean and the area is peaceful at night when you want to sleep.

The restaurant is great and has a wide selection of dishes. From breakfast to dinner, I was always served with a smile!

All the staff in the hotel are fantastic. They are warm, welcoming and accomodating. The bar in the hotel is only recently renovated and looks great. A nice place to relax and chat over a few drinks!

Travelling on my own, I was unsure how it would go but I couldn't have asked for a collection of more friendly people to greet me! Thanks for everything!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2010

Hotel and restaurant are excellent......could not fault the service....rooms very comfortable and well equiped....food first class.....staff cheerful and very helpful....we will be back very soon

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple