Free cancellation until 26/07
    US$72
    US$51
    Travelodge
    Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Northop Hall Country House Hotel(Northop Hall)(Great Value!)
    Free cancellation until 28/07
    US$68
    US$66
    Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$66
    US$64
    Priceline
    Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Beaufort Park Hotel(Mold)(Great Value!)
    US$65
    • Breakfast included
    US$64
    Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$84
    PremierInn.com
    All reviewsfunction roommountain parkfantastic nightnext morninglots of parkingslept like a logfamily weddinghotel barmobility issuesspecial thankscarbonaradance floorgreat mealcomfortable roomstea and coffee making facilitiesan overnight stayfish and chips
    Reviewed 28 December 2011

Table for 11 at Xmas time. One would expect a warm welcome, good food and good service. Our evening began with the kitchen staff asking 'is this the table for 11', followed by a sigh, from behind the bar, clearly within earshot. The manager asked him what were the specials for the evening and he replied 'just tell them anything'. This should have given the game away but we persisted. Out of eleven meals, 3 were without the veg (which they decided to tell us they'd ran out of once they had served us), one without naan bread and 2 medium steaks which were tougher than old boots. 5/11 must be acceptable here. We were hurried to leave our table once we finished despite being the only diners there (I now understand why nobody else attended) and then refused service once we had been told the bar was soon to be closing. Waste of an evening, time, money and effort. We'll stay home and burn the £160 next time.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
    5  Thank R T
    Reviewed 25 December 2011

having heard and read varied opinions about the mountain park hotel, i was a bit apprehensive about what to expect, when my daughter booked for her wedding venue.
    i was not dissappointed, from the minute we arrived we were givin a warm welcome, all staff attentive then came the function room, i was lost for words fantastically decorated it was magical, as the day progressed everything was done with precision, the food was lovely, into the evening the service continued, fantastic roast hog definately recommended, in house dj's brilliant.bride and grooms room done lovely, clean well decorated spacious and warm. feedback from other members of the wedding party said they had a very comfortable stay.then came the morning and breakfast ,again didnt dissapoint.
    so to sum up excellent venue and location,excellent value for money , all our requests were met with maticulous attention to every little detail. one thing that stood out was just how friendly all the staff were we were made very welcome it felt like one huge family.
    i could go on and on.i would like to thank eirwen and all the staff at the hotel for all their hard work and making my daughter and now son in laws wedding so special and magical i will treasure the day forever.

Room Tip: no lift to upper rooms just wrought iron staircase so any one who may struggle with stairs my need to make a point of requesting a ground floor room
    • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
    5  Thank Suzanne G
    Reviewed 31 October 2011

Small dank rooms with late 70s decor. We had to put the tv in bed to see it properly. Couldn't plug kettle in properly. Had to put key into the wall to get electric to work! Very rude reception staff on arrival -more interested in football on tv than checking us in. Female receptionist better when we left,but maybe because we were so glad we only had been there for one night. Use Travelodge-better at any price.

• Stayed: October 2011
    3  Thank Gogboy
    Reviewed 13 September 2011

This is the first comment I have made on Trip Advisor and I'm pleased to say it's a good one. On 10th September 2011 it was my son's wedding and I can't praise Mountain Park enough. The accommodation I was given was clean and newly decorated. All the staff were very freindly and helpful. On the wedding day the care and attention to detail was absolutely brilliant. When I walked into the function room, I just thought "wow! it looks lovely." I would like to thank Earwen, who worked tirelessly thoughout the day...she was an absolute star! The meal and the buffet were faultless. Also, a big thanks to Tommy..you were absolutely right, it was a pleasant surprise and an absolutely wonderful day. Please pass on our thanks to the other members of staff who helped thoughout the day.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
    5  Thank AnneMcD_11
    Reviewed 20 July 2011

Stayed for one evening on business and was looking forward to relaxing after a very long day. Im no golfer so cant comment on the course but that at least looked ok.

On the outset I thought it looked ok but not as attractive as the pictures by any means.
    I got my key and headed straight for the room to relax before getting an evening meal.

I walked towards my room up a steel staircase that is desperate to be painted! The first thing I noticed was stains on the cloth that hides the small window on the door which was not a god omen.

Ok here comes the rants!! The room smelt strange as it had not been aired out and they are so dark and depressing with old dated decor and furniure, the cups for making a brew had not been washed (could see the lip marks from guest previous), cobwebs visible on wooden beams, carpets knackered, blood stains on the towels that had been rammed on the radiators unfolded, shower head was broken so showering was hard work. The TV was the smallest I have ever seen!! At this point I was considering leaving but I was exhausted and also feeling a little unwell. I decided to suck it up and go for tea and foolishly chose the restaurant. After waiting 10 mins with no service at the bar I found the thai looking restaurant upstairs. The courses however did not reflect thai food but sounded nice so as I was in wales I went for the Lamb Shank which came with SMASH potato and hairy carrots. I am not a fussy eater by any means and can forgive the odd unshaved carrot but this food was just crap! I left this and went to the room to try and sleep on the lumpy mattress. I was visited by a moth the size of a bat which I had to lock in the bathroom!! It had gone in the morning, through the cracks in the loft space!

I went for breakfast expecting the worst and got it. The microwave was working overtime. I had had enough and wanted to leave but had to wait for the chef to come and take payment. 20mins of waiting around and I was at last free to escape this place. I had to drive straight home ill after the experience. Not saying it was related but helped me on the way. Stay in the nearest Premier Inn for less and at least you will get clean towels and a degree of comfort!! I have never ever complained before but this place is just rubbish

Room Tip: All the rooms look dark and horrid
    • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business