Upon arrival we parked in the car park, which isn't very big at all and some of the spaces are tiny and checked in at reception. Reception was very efficient at booking us in but we were told that we couldn't park the car by the caravan at all not even to unload, therefore we had to make a few journeys. We went out in the car a few times visiting different places and were lucky if we managed to find a parking spot on our return. There are not enough parking spaces for everyone. The caravan itself was very nice with all the amenities needed. The site itself isn't very big, although it is very clean and we went into the club a few evenings which isn't very big either, although there weren't many people in there. The adult entertainment wasn't the best and the drinks weren't cheap. On the other hand you can also use the facilities at Lower Hyde which isn't that far away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landguard Holiday Park has a lovely friendly atmosphere, set in sheltered woodland, just a short walk from the traditional seaside town of Shanklin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Landguard Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Hotel Shanklin
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Resorts Shanklin, Isle Of Wight