We had a great break at Landguard. The caravan was spotless and very well equipped with a good sized double bedroom which had lots of storage space. All of the staff were very friendly and helpfull but a special mention for the pool staff who were very safety conscious and hard working. The whole park was very clean and well maintained and unlike some other reviewers we never had any problems with parking. I would recommend Landguard for a family holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landguard Holiday Park has a lovely friendly atmosphere, set in sheltered woodland, just a short walk from the traditional seaside town of Shanklin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Landguard Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Hotel Shanklin
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Resorts Shanklin, Isle Of Wight