All reviewslower hydeisle of wightsun holidayentertainment staffsister siteentertainment complexchildren's entertainmentswimming poolon arrivalevening entertainmentgreat holidaycentral heatingfamily holidaymain bedroomlovely sitewashing machineonsite shop
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Superb site caravan spotless , I would say this would rate as the best caravan holiday I have had. We took our first sun deal so was a little unsure of what we would get, however we were overjoyed with the bronze it was spacious, quiet, with all the amenities you require. Will definitely be going back. Thanks to all the park staff for making it an extra special stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bernie N
Park R, General Manager at Parkdean Resorts - Landguard Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for writing your review. I am delighted to hear that this was the best caravan holiday you have ever had – what a recommendation for us!

We all look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

we had a lovely time , this is a nice clean camp the caravan was very clean too.We did not use the clubhouse but we could here the turns from outside and they appeared to be good and worth a visit.The staff were very helpful and went out of their way to help us carry our luggage to and from the caravan.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am so glad that you had a lovely time, were happy with your accommodation and that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

I do hope that you choose to holiday with Park Resorts again in the future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Just returned from a lovely weekend away. Booked through the sun holiday but upgraded to a silver + caravan. Well what can i say but it was the best caravan i have stayed in. Lovely and clean, spacious and new. the bed was comfortable and we even had a walk in wardrobe, fab ! Didn't use the clubhouse facilities but it all looked clean and tidy. We would definitely book to stay here again, fantastic

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Park R, General Manager at Parkdean Resorts - Landguard Holiday Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for sharing your views on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you had a lovely weekend with us here at Landguard. I’m glad that you were so happy with your accommodation, our Silver Plus and above caravans really are very spacious.

Thank you once again and I do hope we see you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at languard for 4 nights on a Sun holiday, my wife and I along with our son Seth had a brilliant time. The caravan was very clean and tidy which was a relief as we had read some bad reviews, the whole site was very good overall concidering it's a small site. The staff were all excellent especially Sarah and the other girls who entertained the children every day. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and it is great to know that you would return in the future. I am so pleased that you found your accommodation to be clean and tidy, and that you found our staff to be excellent.

We all look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great value for money and brilliant family holiday. We went to Landguard holiday park with our 3 year old toddler and all loved it. Great location and perfect base to explore the island. Highly recommend

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for your lovely review. I am so pleased that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, and I do hope that we see you again in the near future.