Spent a week here didn't want to leave as we had great neighbours (the duttons) good site no problems at all just don't agree how they all park there caravans though a big thanks to Corrine the site manager always wondering around making sure everyone was ok we are booking for 2 weeks next year but for a bit later in august so we can go to the garlic festival so much to do on the site everywhere was very clean showers and toilets great all in all great place see you next year the davies's ian kayleigh and Ella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landguard Holiday Park has a lovely friendly atmosphere, set in sheltered woodland, just a short walk from the traditional seaside town of Shanklin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Landguard Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Hotel Shanklin
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Resorts Shanklin, Isle Of Wight