We started our holiday in the lower Hyde park but then got upgraded, due to a poor caravan, into a lodge in languard which was very nice. Nice location, friendly staff & everything close at hand. Although I must say the restaurant & entertainment in the lower Hyde park was much better than languard. But overall we all had a very good holiday with park resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landguard Holiday Park has a lovely friendly atmosphere, set in sheltered woodland, just a short walk from the traditional seaside town of Shanklin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Landguard Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Hotel Shanklin
- Landguard Holiday Park - Park Resorts Shanklin, Isle Of Wight