Me and my family got back yesterday from lower hyde holiday park it was a lovely park we had a gold caravan and was lovely we had a bath and a washing machine it was very big. The park is very big the club house is not massive so can be quite hard to find a table if you are not early the kids entertainment was good the reps do work really hard are caravan was really clean the out door pool was ok not massive. I'd say the best beach to visit is sandown . We went to blackgang chine which my younger kids loved we love the Isle of Wight and we will be visiting lower hyde again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to Shanklin, with stunning sandy beaches and delightful coloured beach huts, Lower Hyde is great for families and lovers of the great outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Lower Hyde Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lower Hyde Holiday Park - Park Hotel Shanklin
- Lower Hyde Holiday Park - Park Resorts Shanklin, Isle Of Wight