“Charming holiday stay”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

danberry2...
London, United Kingdom
“Charming holiday stay”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I took my two young daughters for a week on the Island to visit family and having left the booking late found the Albury Vila through TripAdvisor. The Villa itself is well located in the centre of Shanklin and is very well presented and charming. In fact I had a hard time getting my kids to leave the Villa to visit family as they liked the place so much.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad that you and your lovely daughters enjoyed your stay at the Albury Villa. I do hope that we have the pleasure of seeing you all again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing