All reviews yoga retreat beautiful hotel welcoming hosts the penthouse coastal path lemon curd incredible views of the sea grass tennis court simply breath taking rarely write reviews heavenly haven luxurious accommodation garden suite pure luxury self catering apartment landscaped gardens fully equipped kitchen
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at Haven Hall this past weekend as part of a group yoga retreat - it was the perfect venue for a small group, with David and Arielle going out of their way to make us feel at home there. Couldn't have asked for a better venue, menu, or environment to practice yoga! The grounds are impeccable, every meal was fantastic, and the staff were always there to help with a smile. I have truly never had such a relaxing weekend break, in such a beautiful setting - the pictures don't do the estate justice.

They are some of the kindest, most helpful hosts I've ever had the pleasure of crossing paths with, and I look forward to staying there again soon on my next trip to the Isle of Wight.

Room tip: Winston Churchill room is beautiful! Would highly recommend it
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
David B, Owner at Haven Hall Boutique Hotel and Flats, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Many thanks indeed for you very kind review

Arielle and I look forward to welcoming you again to our home and hotel.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

We booked Haven Hall because we needed good disabled facilities for my mother. David was extremely helpful and kind from the first moment we contacted him. We were warmly welcomed on arrival and were wowed by the room. A beautiful, spacious room and for us, the disabled facilities in the room were excellent.
It is a beautiful place to stay. The grounds and views are stunning.The main house and breakfast area is exquisite. The breakfasts were excellent and Arielle’s lemon curd is superb. It is so peaceful and all staff were friendly and helpful, even the workmen in the grounds.
But it was so much more than that. This was a very important holiday for my elderly mother and me and the special touches that we received made it a holiday to treasure, from our lovely, attentive hosts arranging special treat breakfasts for my mum to Danny (their chef and a truly caring soul) who made a point of helping my mum travel around the hotel each morning - no easy task. These touches meant so much to us.
This is an wonderful place to stay, with wonderful caring people. Thank you Danny for your support and David and Arielle for being great hosts.

Trip type: Travelled with family
David B, Owner at Haven Hall Boutique Hotel and Flats, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2018

Many thanks indeed for your very kind review. It really was a pleasure sharing Haven Hall with you and your mother.
Best wishes

David & Arielle

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

We have just had the most wonderful stay at Haven Hall. It was everything we wanted in a hotel and some ! Professional, welcoming, excellent quality are just some of the words I would use to describe the hotel
From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we enjoyed every second of our stay
When we visit the Isle of white again we will defiantly book again.
We would highly recommend Haven Hall

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David B, Owner at Haven Hall Boutique Hotel and Flats, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Many thanks indeed for your kind review

Arielle & I look forward to welcoming you again at Haven Hall.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Haven Hall is a beautiful boutique hotel with stunning rooms, glorious landscaped gardens and the most amazing sea views. Our lovely hosts, David and Arielle were so welcoming and made us feel totally at home. Nothing was too much trouble and the restaurant recommendations were fabulous. We had a wonderful spacious bedroom with a luxurious bathroom, both with windows overlooking the garden towards the sea. Perfect for watching the sunrise. Breakfast choices are ample and delicious. Arielle's home made lemon curd and rhubarb compot is epic! There are great coastal walks from the door and lots of fantastic places to eat on the island. We look forward to a return visit this very special place.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
David B, Owner at Haven Hall Boutique Hotel and Flats, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2018

Dear Tracy,

It was a pleasure welcoming you at Haven Hall. Thank you very much for your kind review.

We look forward to your next visit

Best wishes

David & Arielle

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

This was my second time staying at Haven Hall on a recent trip to the UK, The owners are so wonderful, and welcoming, they aim at perfecting the little things. For example their homemade breakfast, with the most breath taking view of the ocean. They added some new tasty sides, based on request. They are always helpful with transportation assistance, and attending to even the smallest of inquiries. I strongly recommend visiting this amazing gem when you visit the Isle of Wight

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
David B, Owner at Haven Hall Boutique Hotel and Flats, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Alicia
It was a pleasure welcoming you back to Haven Hall. Many thanks for your very kind review.

Arielle and I look forward to your next visit.