We have been to the Isle of Wight 4 times previously, 3 park resorts holidays and 1 private apartment but will definitely book again to come back to Upper Chine, super location, 5 minutes walk to Shanklin old town, 15 minutes to beach (some steep hills). We stayed in an apartment, lovely views to rear overlooking upper chine, clean, well equipped, small pool (a bit on the chilly side), games room, free table football plus pool table and air hockey which you pay for. Reception is open from 9.00am to 12.00 pm daily and was open on our changeover day at 3.00pm, friendly lady on reception. Tennis courts to rear of properties with plenty of rackets and balls for guests to use, even disposable BBQ for sale outside reception in case you wish to have an impromptu barbecue on a sunny evening. Beds made up on arrival and bath towels provided - super find, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self catering holiday cottages and Apartments,all with patio or balcony, in a small complex with a indoor swimming pool, gym, games room & tennis court. Located just a short walk to the picturesque old village Shanklin, where you can wine and dine. 10 minutes walk to the beach. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Upper Chine Holiday Cottages And Apartments
- Upper Chine Holiday Cottages & Apartments Hotel Shanklin
- Upper Chine Holiday Cottages & Apartments Shanklin, Isle Of Wight