Nice self-catering place with a full set of what is needed for a pleasant stay on the Isle of Wight. The bathroom would benefit from a renovation, the rest is fine. It is walking distance from the centre of old village where one would enjoy a good cream tea. A lovely park is just across the road. I have very warm memories of my trip to Shanklin and stay in Upper Chine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self catering holiday cottages and Apartments,all with patio or balcony, in a small complex with a indoor swimming pool, gym, games room & tennis court. Located just a short walk to the picturesque old village Shanklin, where you can wine and dine. 10 minutes walk to the beach. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Upper Chine Holiday Cottages & Apartments Hotel Shanklin
- Upper Chine Holiday Cottages And Apartments
- Upper Chine Holiday Cottages & Apartments Shanklin, Isle Of Wight