“Lovely Food”

Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 December 2018

Recently visited this restaurant with my sister and her husband who had previously eaten there and loved it and I can see why. The food was lovely and the service outstanding.
There was plenty of choice on the menu plus specials and a good wine list. I wish I lived on the Island as I would definitely visit quite often.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 6 December 2018

Lovely local restaurant food and service great
A nice place to take friends and family visiting the Island Relaxed and friendly service. Good fresh food reasonably priced

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank essex1london
Reviewed 30 November 2018

Another successful meal at the incredible Pendleton's. As always the service is excellent by Steve and his team. Plenty of choice on the menu, I would like to recommend to my fellow travellers the Mushrooms sautéed in Celeriac, Sirloin steak and the ultimate in cheeseboards. I suggest you make a reservation to avoid disappointment. Enjoy.

Reviewed 28 November 2018

We got kicked out of the house by our teenager, so what could we do? Go out to eat. We live in Shanklin but had never been here before and wanted to try something a bit different. So, on a really foul weathered night we trundled down the road to this little gem. On arrival we had our coats taken for us and seated. The waiter was very attentive and the drinks arrived with a bowl of olives and a chilled bottle of water. The food was delicious and although not a huge menu, everything looked lovely and what we had was scrummy. Will definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 26 November 2018

On arrival at Pendletons we were welcomed by the waiter and shown to our table. A glass of fresh water was poured and we relaxed perusing the menu. Drinks were ordered whilst we chose our meal and the whole atmosphere was relaxed and convivial.
The two waiters were friendly and efficient and nothing would have been too much trouble.
The meals were cooked to order and I had aubergine, chickpea and lentil pepper loaf which was very tasty. The meal portions were very generous and tasty.
The menu was comprehensive with Appetisers, Sides, Mains, Pastas, Salads and Deserts. Also a good list of drinks including liqueurs, spirits, beers and non alcoholic.